Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hello

I love how I haven't written in over a year now. I just got busy, I guess. And I kinda forgot. =) OH well. I'm back now and ready to roll. I'm in Fountain Valley Highschool right now and I have 6 classes. English honors, Biology, Algebra 1, Spanish 1, Health, and P.E. My favorite class is English with Mr. Theriault. It is such a fun class and I am learning a ton. Hopefully. My grades have been okay so far but highschool isn't that easy. I just read a book called Speak by Laurie H. Anderson and I highly recommend it. It is a great book that our English teacher mentioned and I am really glad I read it. It was a great story and it was written very well. I don't recommend it for younger kids though like middle school age. Maybe eighth graders but it has some graphic scenes in it. But anyways, enough about highschool. My family is doing great. I have the sniffles right now but it's getting better. I hope no one else catches it. OH I just remembered. I am in a choir right now called OCMCO directed by Brett and Brandon Stewart. It is amazing and I finally am in Concert Choir now and sing soprano. I'm really excited for the concert and some of you reading can come. But now I'm done writing this update and so hopefully I will remember to write again soon. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alison!I loved reading your update and I am glad things are going well for you. You are a wonderful and beautiful girl. I am sure you are going to do great in all your classes.

Wendy said...

Hey Alison, it is so good to hear what is going on with you. Maybe when I come to CA next I'll be able to come to one of your concerts. I love you!